Trim-Lok EPDM Dense Rubber Window Locking Gasket – Fits 1/4″ Glass and 1/4″ Panel Edge, 100′ Length – One-Piece Locking System (Inline), Weather Stripping Seal for Stationary Windows or Windshields
- SECURE SEAL: Trim-Lok’s EPDM dense rubber window locking gasket provides a secure weather strip seal solution between a metal or fiberglass body panel and a glass or plexiglass window. Use it in playgrounds, safety equipment, cars, trucks and much more.
- ONE- OR TWO-PIECE LOCKING ACTION: The Trim-Lok locking gaskets are available in either one-piece and two-piece styles. The two-piece requires a mating locking key for an even more secure seal. The mating locking key is sold separately.
- WEATHER-RESIST: With outstanding color stability, high heat resistance and the ability to resist the elements, these rubber window locking gaskets can be used in a wide range of industries and applications. General temperature rating of -40°F to +212°F.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Lubricate with soap and water, silicone-based spray, or any lubricant that won’t damage your substrate. Then, slide glass in bottom first. May require glass trim and gasket installation tools, sold separately.
- VARIETY OF DIMENSIONS: Different widths and lengths, are available for various glass thicknesses and sizes. This one-piece locking action (inline) window gasket fits 1/4” glass and 1/4” edge and comes in a 100-foot-long piece.