Streamlight 68270 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO Helmet Lighting Kit
- High Lumens: 120
- Sealed switch design protects against corrosion caused by battery leakage
- Includes 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Length: 7.00 in.
- Body thickness: 1.05 in.
- Width: 1.50 in.
- Face cap diameter: 1.93 in.
- 7.5 oz (213 grams) with batteries
This universal lighting kit fits both traditional and modern style firefighting helmets. It is a lightweight, economical alternative for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style fire helmet.
The Streamlight 3AA Propolymer HAZ-LO is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 AA Alkaline powered LED flashlight featuring a sealed tail switch for momentary or constant on operation, integrated & retained facecap lock and mechanical battery polarity protection. The body is constructed of an engineering polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, anti static, non-conductive and light weight.
ATEX-Rated for Category 1GD (Zone 0, 20) locations. IECEx-rated for Zone 0 and 20, Group IIC and IIIC.
Powerful LED technology for extreme brightness.
One (1) White C4 LED, impervious to shock. Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life. One body electronic LED module mechanically attached to electronic assembly.
- 120 Lumens
- 14,000 Candela peak beam intensity
- 237 Meter beam distance
- Runs 6.5 hours
Anti-static and non-conductive thermoplastic housing resistant to chemicals and solvents. Corrosion proof. O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.
Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment. Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries. Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly.
3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO, Streamlight Helmet Mount, and Rubber Helmet Strap.
- Class 1, Division 1 rated; Intrinsically safe
- “Captured locking” set screw will not back out – prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 Rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
- 3 Meter impact resistance tested
Securely mounts flashlight to almost any helmet.
- Streamlight Helmet Mount can be used in conjunction with Streamlight’s 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights. Durable, lightweight, aluminum mount easily attaches to the brim of firefighters' helmets with no tools required.
- Rubber Helmet Strap can be used in conjunction with Streamlight’s 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights. It is a quick and easy, “no tools required” method to attach your 3AA/4AA ProPolymer flashlight to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber. Also fits hard hats.
There are no reviews yet.