STIKINS Are Made From a High Performance Soft Plastic and an Incredibly Advanced Adhesive. Each Label Measures 3cm x 1.5cm
Instructions for Use
Part 1: Writing Onto the Label
– Place a STIKINS label sheet onto a hard, flat surface. Write your required text onto the label using the special pen provided.
– Leave for 5 minutes to allow the ink to dry.
Part 2: Applying the Label
– Make sure the clothing item you are sticking the label to is dry, (for all other items, make sure they are dry also).
– Carefully peel the label from the backing paper, trying to avoid touching the adhesive.
– Clothes: Stick the label onto the Care Tag/Wash-Care Label. Do not stick the labels straight onto the fabric. Do not stick to any other tags other than the Care Tag/Wash-Care Label.
– Shoes: Stick the label onto the inside wall of the shoe, or under the tongue. Do not stick the label onto the inside bottom of the shoe.
– All Other Items: Stick the label anywhere on the item that is smooth and flat.
-Using your thumb, smooth the label down for a few seconds, this will ensure that the adhesive fully bonds. Leave for 24 hours before putting into a dishwasher/washing machine, this will allow the adhesive to continue to strengthen.
– Wash at 40 C / 104 F or lower.
Part 3: Warnings
– STIKINS must not come into direct contact with an iron, they are made of soft plastic and will melt.
– After washing, do not be tempted to peel the label from the wet garment/item to check the adhesion.
– Not to be applied by children without the supervision of an adult.
– STIKINS are incredibly sticky and should not be applied to the skin.
– STIKINS need to be washed at 40 C / 104 F or lower. If you are unsure about the wash temperature of your washing machine, please read its User Guide/Instruction Manual.
There are no reviews yet.