The Staub Small Terrine can be used for a variety of small terrines. Whether you make a rustic country pate or a vegetable terrine, the smooth enamelled exterior will help the terrine release from the mold. Or, the Staub terrine is attractive and durable enough to be used as a serving piece as well. Staub products are enamelled on the inside and out, including the black matte finish. No seasoning is required for enamelled cast iron and it will not react to acidic foods.
• Black Matte Enamelled Interior for durability means no seasoning required
• Smooth Enamelled bottom that works on any cooking surface including glass tops and convection
• Requires no seasoning and will not discolour or rust
• Restaurant tested and proven to be the best in the industry, chefs use it everyday in thousands of restaurants world- wide.
• Capacity: 7 Quart
• Overall Dimensions: 5.1 inches high x 8.1 inches wide x 4.4 inches deep
There are no reviews yet.