Slip Silk King Pillowcase, Pink (20″ x 36″) – 100% Pure 22 Momme Mulberry Silk Pillowcase – Anti-Aging, Anti-BedHead, Anti-Sleep Crease
- Anti aging – In laboratory testing, Slipsilk silk pillowcases, made with 22 momme mulberry silk, were shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton, so they can help keep your skin’s moisture and valuable face and hair products where they belong, unlike other common satin pillowcases. This is a size king silk pillowcase.
- Anti sleep crease – Different from a satin pillowcase, our Slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction, allowing skin to glide along the pillow, which can reduce pressure on creased skin and makes this is excellent anti acne pillowcase. This is a silk king pillowcase. All of our pillowcases come as either a silk pillowcase with zipper or with envelope enclosure.
- Anti bed head – Ordinary pillowcases, such as cotton or satin, can cause hair tangling during the night. In laboratory testing, Slipsilk real silk pillowcase has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average*, which can reduce stretching and tugging on hair and delicate facial skin. *Comparing our pillow case silk to widely-available cotton with a 220-360 thread count.
- The Slipsilk difference – Unlike cotton or satin products, our Slip pure silk products are made using Slipsilk. Specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards, Slipsilk’s silk pillowcase mulberry silk has been developed and refined for over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability. It is a washable silk pillowcase.
- As an alternative to satin, Slip’s pure silk pillowcase is the #1 preferred brand of silk pillowcases for hair and skin by dermatologists for their patients, themselves and their families.** **In a survey of dermatologists in the United States conducted between 1-12 November 2021.
- Care for your Slipsilk – Unlike common silk products, Slipsilk is machine washable. It is still silk and needs as much care as you can give, so ALWAYS use ph-neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener. Do not use bleach products. The better you care for your slip, the better it will care for you.