Designed to match the APS-C size image sensors of Canon digital SLR cameras, the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting, and landscape photography. The 30mm lens relies on two special-low-dispersion glass elements and a glass-mold aspherical lens. Combined, the construction details correct for all types of chromatic and color aberrations. The lens is also equipped with a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) that supports quiet, high-speed autofocus, but also turns off should you prefer full-time manual focusing. Other features include a maximum aperture of f/1.4, a 62mm filter mount, and a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 30mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 7 groups
- Angle of view: 45 degrees (SD format)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Minimum focusing distance: 15.7 inches
- Maximum magnification: 1:10.4
- Filter size: 62mm
- Corresponding AF mounts: Canon
- Dimensions: 2.97 inches in diameter and 2.3 inches long
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
The accessories are : two 62mm filters, the hood, the front cap and the rear cap.
From the Manufacturer
- Large maximum aperture of f1.4
- The most appropriate coating for digital SLR cameras
- Two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and an hybrid aspherical lens, provides the utmost correction for all types of aberrations
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system
This large aperture 30mm f1.4 EX DC HSM lens is designed to match the APS-C size image sensors of digital SLR cameras. Two SLD glass elements are especially effective in the compensation of magnification chromatic aberration.
Glass mold aspherical lens at rear group of lens reduces color aberration and provides high-quality image results.
From 40 centimeters (15.7 inches) minimum focusing distance to infinity, this lens creates very sharp images with high contrast.
The HSM models provide quiet high-speed auto-focus shooting, as well as full-time manual focus. Large maximum aperture of f1.4 can perform superbly in a great range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting and landscape photography.
Note to customers: Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
There are no reviews yet.