Available in a variety of configurations, BLX is the most accessible way to own the stage.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Up to 300 ft (91 m) operating range for total wireless freedom
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
BLX Wireless Systems
Wireless Freedom, Made Simple.
The ideal entry-level wireless microphone system for small venues, BLX offers professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust right out of the box.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, instrument clip-on, and combo
- Single-channel, dual-channel, and rack mount receiver options available
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
BLX14/SM31 Headworn Wireless System
The BLX14/SM31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM31 fitness headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching, easily accessible On / Off switch
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument mics and guitar cables
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries (included), plus power and battery status LED
- 300 ft (100 m) operating range (line of sight)
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent), One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, and Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Two-color audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio levels / Red: Excessive audio levels)