- 78 full-color photographs or illustrations
- Durable cover stock with wire-O binding allowing calendar to open flat
- Front and back jacket flaps with storage pockets for durability
- Back cover houses perforated page marker
- 18-Months of full week calendar spreads
- 2019 year-at-a-glance grid, July 2018-Dec.2019 monthly grids, and note pages throughout
- 2020 year-at-a-glance and planning pages
- Extra pages for notes in back
- Handy size (6 X 9)
This informative calendar is filled with The Old Farmer’s Almanac wit, wisdom, adages, and observations for weekend gardeners and backyard naturalists. Enthusiasm for its traditional methods, reliable advice, and timesaving tips has made it the oldest continuously published periodical in North America.
There are no reviews yet.