NETGEAR’s Powerline AV 200 Adapter extends a high speed Internet connection to any power outlet (2 units required, can purchase 2 unit kit in part# XAVB2001) , Perfect for connecting HDTVs, Blu-ray players, DVRs, PCs and game consoles to your home network and the Internet, Compact design with push-button security, Just plug into any electrical outlet.NETGEAR Green Features: Automatically powers down when not connected or not in use, Disable LEDs to help save energy,Packaging manufactured with at least 95% recycled materials.Disclaimers:1 Requires use of HomePlug AV compatible Powerline devices (two XAV2001 devices included).
From the Manufacturer
The NETGEAR Powerline AV 200 Adapter XAV2001 lets you extend a high-speed network connection using just the built-in electrical wiring in your home. This adapter allows you to create a network port wherever you have a power outlet, making it perfect for connecting HDTVs, Blu-ray players, DVRs, PCs, game consoles, and more. You won’t have to worry about weak wireless signals or unsightly cables running through your home anymore.
Powerline AV 200 Adapter features:
- Ability to extend a network connection using power lines
- Up to 200 Mbps data speeds
- Plug and play installation
- Simple, push-button security
- LEDs for at-a-glance status info
The Powerline AV 200 Adapter lets you extend a fast network connection using your powerlines. Please note only one adapter is included. View larger.
The Powerline AV 200 Adapter offers simple, plug-and-play installation. View larger. Plug-and-Play Simplicity
Setting up a network connection with the Powerline AV is a snap. Simply plug the adapter into an available electrical outlet near your router and connect it to your router with the included Ethernet cable. Then plug a second XAV2001 adapter (not included) into any electrical outlet that’s located near the device you want to network. Connect your device into the adapter and it will be connected to your network. It’s as simple as that.
Please note that this product comes with only one XAV2001 adapter. You’ll need at least two adapters to create your network. You can also purchase the NETGEAR Powerline AV 200 Adapter Kit, which includes two adapters. To easily create additional network connections in your home, simply purchase and install additional AV 200 adapters. The Powerline AV 200 is also compatible with all HomePlug AV products.
Fast Network Connection for Streaming HD Media
The Powerline AV 200 offers network connection speeds of up to 200 MBps, making it the ideal solution for network-intensive tasks such as making Internet phone calls, streaming HD video, playing online games, and transferring large files. The fast network speeds make the Powerline AV 200 great for devices such as the Slingbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, networked televisions, and more.
And for added convenience, the Powerline AV 200 also features three different colored LEDs that give information on Power, Network Status, and Ethernet connections.
Easy, Push-Button Security for Enhanced Safety
You won’t have to worry about hackers snooping in your private data when you’re using the Powerline AV 200. By simply pushing a button, you’ll enable an encrypted connection that keeps your sensitive information secure from prying eyes.
The Powerline AV 200 Adapter is a NETGEAR Green product, so you know you’re getting a product. The Powerline AV 200 adapter automatically powers down when not connected or not in use to conserve energy. The LEDs can be disabled to further save energy, and the packaging is manufactured with at least 95-percent recycled materials.
Each adapter measures 3.38 x 2.63 x 1.57 inches (WxHxD) and is backed by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
Powerline AV 200 Adapter (XAV2001), 2 meter Ethernet cable, setup CD and documentation.
Related NETGEAR Products to Enhance Your Digital Entertainer Express ExperienceNETGEAR Powerline AV 200 Adapter Kit (XAVB2001)
- Includes two adapters so you can create a network port anywhere you have a power outlet
- Ideal for connecting HDTVs, Blu-ray players, DVRs, PCs, and game consoles to your home network and the Internet
- Up to 200 Mbps data speeds
- Compact design with push-button security
- Top-of-the line router, ideal for serious gamers, videophiles, and small businesses demanding high performance
- Dual-band Wireless-N operates simultaneously on 2.4 and 5.0 GHz frequencies for highest throughput speed and performance
- 600 Mbps speed, with real throughput of over 350 Mbps
- Converts your home wiring into a high-speed network
- Turns standard outlets into high-speed, entertainment-grade Internet connections for up to 4 devices
- Ideal for connecting HDTVs, Blu-ray players, and game consoles to your home network
- Wireless adapter for EVA9100
- Wireless-N provides ultra-fast speed and performance
- Push ‘N’ Connect for easy set-up
- USB adapter plugs right into port for quick and painless installation
- Ideal way to add high-speed network connections to your home without rewiring
- Converts standard electrical outlets into high-speed network connections
- Connects up to 4 devices
- Perfect for connecting HDTVs, Blu-ray players, and game consoles to your home network
- Centralize all your digital media in a single, secure location
- Share music and photos with selected friends and family
- Easily share your photos and movies with your favorite social networking site
- Stream music to your iPhone or other Web-enabled phone