Kaplan Medical's NBDE Part II Lecture Notes provide comprehensive board prep for third-year and fourth-year dental students. Updated for the current NBDE Part II exam, Kaplan's full-color lecture notes feature board-style practice and in-depth review of all major exam disciplines – a comprehensive approach that will deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
- In-depth coverage of every major discipline on the exam, including endodontics, operative dentistry, oral diagnosis, pedodontics, periodontics, pharmacology, prosthodontics, and more
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
- Board-style practice questions and explanations in each chapter
- Ten sample case studies to help develop your critical thinking skills
- Organized in bulleted, outline format for efficient reading and review
- Learning objectives and key concepts help you focus your study on the essential content
- Test-taking strategies and an overview of the exam from Kaplan's experts
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
There are no reviews yet.