Marucci CAT7 BBCOR Baseball Bat
Explode with Fury
Upgraded with the new AZ4X alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci arsenal, and a sweet spot twice as large as its predecessor, the CAT7 is built to explode with unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel with lower MOI and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
Double The Sweet Spot
When it comes to aluminum bats, thin is definitely "in." Thinner barrel walls produce a greater trampoline effect on contact. The AZ4X alloy's increased tinsel strength and higher response rate allowed a 7-variable wall thickness design, meaning a larger area of thinner wall, otherwise known as the 'sweet spot'. The CAT7 has DOUBLE the sweet spot of the CAT6.
Less Stingers, More Dingers
The AV2 knob features a finely tuned and upgraded harmonic dampening system for a better feel and less negative feedback on contact. Also, the two-ounces places otherwise dead weight beneath the hands, so you're actually swinging a lighter bat from hands to cap, resulting in faster swing speeds.
- AZ4X alloy construction provides increased strength and a higher response rate
- More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no 'dead spots'
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- Engineered barrel-end wall thickness profiles improves balance and allows for faster swing speeds
- 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter
- One year warranty included
There are no reviews yet.