Proven effective snowboard wrist protection for you or your family. Keep your wrist safe from injury and gain peace of mind! The LEVEL Fly / Butterfly / Fly Trigger Gloves and Mittens – in both Men's and Women's versions – offer Level's proven BioMex wrist guards inside, water resistant Membra-Therm Plus dry technology, and a removable liner!
- BioMex Wrist Guards – proven wrist protection and most effective snowboard wrist guards available
- Membra-Therm Plus Technology – to keep your hands warm and resist dampness
- Kevlar Palms – super durable Kevlar material to help gloves last multiple seasons
- Fine Details – removable liner, nose wipe, air vent, etc.
You're looking for proven wrist protection, so you can protect your wrists without having to worry. You'll have confidence knowing you're wearing wrist guards, and confidence knowing their proven to work. Get all the benefits of a fully integrated liner/guard/shell system – so you don't have to think about it. The performance features that are critical to preventing snowboard wrist injuries, included in a budget friendly design. Features like:
- Wrist Protection – BioMex. The proven effective BioMex wrist protection system
- Dry Technology – Membra-Therm Plus. Water resistant, windproof, and breathable.
- Palm Material – Kevlar. An innovative textured and long lasting material. Improves durability of gloves so they last multiple seasons.
- Interior Liner – Knitted Brush. Removable liner for faster drying and easier cleaning and inspection. NOTE: the interior liner is a 5 finger glove style, even in the mitten versions.
- Nose Wipe – plush. Nice, soft material on the side of your thumbs, so they can easily wipe their nose while on the trail or lift. Awesome.
- Goggle Cleaner – yes. On the side of your index finger, a strip of material that you can use to wipe your goggles clear of moisture on the trail or lift.
- Storm Leash – yes. A nylon cord with a plastic cinch mechanism, attach to the inside cuff. Allows you to keep the gloves attached to your son or daughter after they remove them. No more hiking down the lift trail or wandering the lodge looking for a lost glove…
- Air Exchanger – yes. Air vent on the top of the hand that allows moisture/sweat to escape from inside the gloves
- Gauntlet Style Cuff – yes. Fits over their coat sleeve, with adjustable powder cuffs to keep out the snow
LEVEL's Proven BioMex Wrist Protection
The single most important feature of snowboard gloves with wrist guards is the the wrist protection system. LEVEL's leading BioMex wrist guards are proven more effective in reducing snowboard wrist injuries better than splint and flexible wrist supports.
Membra-Therm Plus Dry Technology
Water resistant dry technology that keeps your hands warm by keeping your hands dry.
Plush Nose Wipe Material
A nice touch from LEVEL. Plush material on the side of the thumb makes for a handy "nose wipe" feature. Your kid can simply reach up and wipe their nose on the lift or in the park – no worries.
Storm Leash Included
Don't worry about dropping the gloves off the lift, or leaving them behind on the lodge table. The storm leashes allow you to attach the gloves/mittens to your little one and then forget about it….
How to Choose the Correct Size Level Gloves
LEVEL SNOWBOARD GLOVES WITH BIOMEX WRIST GUARDS – WHY DO I NEED THEM?
There are good reasons to protect your wrists while you snowboard. The basic facts are:
- Snowboarding can cause injuries, with fractures the most common type of serious injury
- The most common location of an injury is the wrist (just under 40% of all snowboard injuries are wrist related)
- Most (not all) wrist injuries can be prevented by wearing well designed wrist protection
- You don't have to overspend to outfit yourself with effective and comfortable wrist protection
- Don't wait until you get hurt to wear wrist protection
- Suffering a wrist injury will result in lost time – on the mountain, at work, or doing other hobbies
LEVEL's BioMex wrist protection system is the result of an extensive, ongoing collaboration between snowboarders, the medical community, and engineers. A four-year study conducted by the St. Moritz (Switzerland) Orthopaedic Hospital involving more than 40,000 snowboard hours and more than 2,400 participants showed that snowboarders who wear conventional wrist guards are 4.5 times less likely to suffer wrist injuries over those who don't wear wrist guards at all. However, LEVEL's proprietary BioMex Wrist Protection System reduces the likelihood of a snowboard wrist injury by 7.5 times.
LEVEL BioMex gloves / BioMex wrist guards are uniquely effective in preventing wrist injuries. Why? Because the BioMex design strengthens your own bodies capability to deal with impact forces across 3 axis. Unlike other snowboard gloves with wrist guards inside, LEVEL's snowboard gloves with BioMex wrist guards inside keep your hands in an anatomically correct position during a crash.
All LEVEL snowboard protective gloves and mittens feature BioMex wrist guards and removable/washable interior liners. In addition, the Super Pipe and Half Pipe models also feature "BioMex Plus" dual density guards that offer higher resistance and advanced comfort over the standard BioMex models.
There are no reviews yet.