Now completely updated and reorganized to reflect the most recent Sleep Medicine board examination, the ICSD-3, and the revision to the AASM Scoring Manual,Kryger’s Sleep Medicine Review, 2nd Edition, provides authoritative guidance and cutting-edge information to help you prepare for the test and for clinical practice. This unique review tool contains an assessment of the most current standards, techniques for applying the new scoring rules, and tips for passing the exam – all correlated with other products in the trusted Kryger line of sleep medicine references for a seamless test prep and clinical resource experience.
“The book would meet the requirements of both, healthcare professionals with relevant clinical experience as well as those without it.
The book caters for the needs of Respiratory physicians, Otorhinologists, Neurologists, Paediatricians, Specialists in Family Medicine , Anesthesiologists and Psychiatrists.” Reviewed by: Dr Neel Kamal, on behalf of BACCH Newsletter Date: July 2015
- Test your knowledge with more than 450 in-book questions, and more than additional 500 bonus questions online.
- Monitor your progress with an online testing module that tells you which questions you answer correctly and incorrectly so that you can retest accordingly.
- Explore explanations further with answers keyed to the relevant sections of Dr. Kryger’s Principles and Practices of Sleep Medicine as well as the Atlas of Clinical Sleep Medicine.
- Access the fully searchable text online on expertconsult, along with video clips, polysomnograms, images, and additional review questions.
- Effectively prepare for the exam using a format reorganized to include eight new content areas, a mix of review questions weighted to correspond with the test, and new content areas for practitioners taking the European and Japanese sleep boards.
- Stay up to date with the latest innovations in the field, including questions related to home sleep testing.
- Keep up with recent changes in the exam through coverage of techniques for applying the new scoring rules, information on the latest classification definitions (ICSD-3), links to CME and Maintenance of Certification (MOC), tips for passing the exam, and more.