KOI ARTISAN Chefs Knives (5 Inch Santoku Knife)
- ✅ KNIVES BUILT TO LAST: We bring you a range of high-quality, stunning Japanese chef knives, handcrafted using only the finest materials, where quality meets elegance.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: Made from high carbon content stainless steel makes the blade lightweight and extremely sharp, highly waterproof, very dense and durable Pakka wood handle material.
- ✅ GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY: Buy safely, with our Free 30-day return 100% refund. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return the item for a full refund, no questions asked.
- ✅ ERGONOMIC PAKKA WOOD HANDLE: Blade is stamped and the bolster is welded to the blade, ground down and make the transition. A high-quality Santoku knives are designed with an ergonomic subtly curved Pakka Wood handle. Our signature “rat tail” or “stick” tang using a rod that is welded to the bolster and extends through the handle and attached to the butt plate, allows a solid grip and maximum comfort while cutting. Simply clean with a damp cloth, dry away from any excess moisture, store safely.
- ✅ TOP PERFORMANCE: The Damascus pattern Japanese knives are laser etched giving the knife a simply stunning appearance. Weight is 240grams, spine of the blade is 2.3 mm thick all the way to the tip. The height of the blade heel is 43 mm and allows for adequate cutting board/knuckle clearance. The handle circumference is 81 mm (3.2 in.) at the middle of the handle and should be comfortable for most users. A great everyday Kitchen Knife ideal for the smaller cutting tasks.
There are no reviews yet.