- Provides a proven strategy to approach RC Passages on the GMAT.
- Describes the question types tested on the GMAT – How to identify and approach each question type. Also discusses the common traps to look out for in each question type
- Discussed strategies on Time Management, Intelligent Guessing, Effective Reading, etc.
- Contains 60 GMAT-like Practice passages with more than 200 questions along with detailed explanations for each
- Topic, Scope, and Passage Map provided for each passage
- Passages divided into three difficulty levels – Low, Medium, and High
Why is the GMAT Reading Comprehension Grail revolutionary ? You need three things to do well on GMAT Reading Comprehension you need to know the secrets to reading passages efficiently, learn how to identify and tackle different RC Question Types, and practice enough number of passages from myriad subjects to build the requisite mental stamina so that you are able to comprehend dense and boring passages that the GMAT tests you on.
The GMAT Reading Comprehension Grail has been written keeping the above three points in view. The book spans over 300 pages and is the most comprehensive book available today in the market to crack the GMAT Reading Comprehension. The book starts by unraveling the secrets to reading passages quickly yet effectively, then moves on to discuss various RC question types and then provides 60 GMAT like practice passages. By the time, you finish the book, we assure you that you will not fear reading comprehension on the GMAT anymore because you would have learnt what are the best strategies, which of the them work for you and which don t, you will know the types of mistakes you make and what you need to do about them and above all you will not be scared of seeing passages from areas that you had no interest in. In short, you will be much more confident about taking on RC passages.