Giro Chamber II Mens Downhill Cycling Shoes – Blue Jewel/Midnight (2020), 36
- THE WINNING FORMULA FOR TRAIL AND DOWNHILL: The best mountain bike shoe for rowdy descending and powerful pedaling on your favorite trails
- COMFORTABLE FEEL WITH DURABILITY: Water-resistant, breathable microfiber upper with Rock Print for abrasion resistance, plus a rubber-reinforced toe cap and heel for excellent durability
- ULTIMATE FIT ADJUSTMENT AND HEEL HOLD: Laces with a Velcro top strap for unrivaled fit adjustment with secure laces and enhanced heel hold
- POWERFUL PEDALING AND CONFIDENT FOOTING: Tri-mold nylon plate with 10mm cleat setback for efficient power transfer, mid-foot positioning over the pedals and good forefoot flex, plus stainless steel hardware and a full-length molded Vibram MegaGrip rubber high-traction lugged outsole for grip and durability
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORT AND 2-BOLT CLEAT COMPATIBLE: Includes molded EVA footbed with medium arch support and optimized EVA midsole for enhanced cushioning. Works with all 2-bolt pedal/cleat systems including Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, Crank Brothers, etc
There are no reviews yet.