Extra long club hammer 3lb with 2K fibreglass handle from WIESEMANN 1893 | ENFORCE series | forged and induction hardened hammer head | 80478
- 3LB CLUB HAMMER – extra long high performance sledgehammer with forged head from the ENFORCE series. The distribution of weight between the hammer head and the 2K fibre handle minimises vibrations and increases safety when using.
- HAMMER HEAD – the swaged hammer head is DIN 6475 and 1041 compliant. The sides are coated in black and the head is shiny steel. To ensure safety, the face is hardened according to regulations and tempered with precision edges.
- 2K FIBRE – this hammer comes with our low vibration fibreglass handle made from two components. The green fibreglass component absorbs shock particularly well and is also much more robust than a wooden handle. The black thermoplastic component fits ergonomically in the hand and has a slip proof surface. The handle is securely attached to the hammer head.
- DURABLE – the head is forged from fine-grained carbon steel. Each hammer head is heat-treated and then induction hardened.
- WIESEMANN 1893 ENFORCE series – the ENFORCE series includes particularly robust impact and levering tools from WIESEMANN 1893. All the items in the ENFORCE series are designed to provide high impact and leverage force. The choice of particularly strong steel and hardening processes makes these tools suitable for use in industrial settings, at home, or for trade.
There are no reviews yet.