This compact and sensibly organized guide is vital to providing optimal care. Look forward to:
• Updated advice on skin care products helps you make the right choices.
• Current documentation regulations, so that you can properly illustrate wound healing.
• New chapters on lymphedema and best practices.
• Profiles of more than 300 products, in A to Z organization for easy identification.
• Benchmark outcomes help you take your care to the next level… and more.
You’ll accurately assess, plan, and monitor wound care using the most current, best nursing practices.
This useful resource will help both clinicians and institutions deliver wound care that's both appropriate for patient needs and cost-effective for the institution.
Featuring important new information on documentation regulations, including helpful checklists, and offering take-away highlights in every chapter, this useful resource also provides new content on lymphedema management guidelines, negative pressure wound therapy, and capturing data using today's media capabilities.
Part 2 offers profiles and photos of hundreds of skin and wound care products , all categorized and alphabetized for easy reference. You’ll find a wealth of NEW advice on the skin care products you use most, including cleansers, moisture barriers, antifungal and antimicrobial treatments, therapeutic moisturizers, liquid skin protectants, and others. The Seventh edition of Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care also includes a full-color wound photo section, wound checklists, and much more.
There are no reviews yet.